Do you sometimes stress in advance about what goodies (and how!) to bring on an outing without spilling? Below I put a few quick recipes that you can take with you without worry in the Baby on the Move Yummy Bags.
Healthy and convenient, for all ages
3. Vegetable rösti finger food
These rösti are super tasty, nutritious and easy to make. You can also freeze them after baking. Recipe and photo Mon Petit Glouton .
Ingredients: 1 or 2 eggs, 3 potatoes, 1 zucchini, optional oatmeal
- Wash the potatoes and zucchini
- Peel the potato
- Finely grate the potato and zucchini
- Squeeze out a little moisture if necessary
- Beat the egg
- Mix the egg with the grated vegetables
- Add a little oatmeal if necessary. The mixture should be moist, but not runny.
- Make round röstis from the mixture
- Heat a little oil or butter in a frying pan and fry the röstis well on both sides