We are looking for an experienced Strategic Marketer to join our team!
- join a ambitious sustainable young brand
- work remotely and flexibly
- work independently and make a real impact
We are a fast-growing start-up with big ambitions. Are you excited to help bring these ideas to life?
We need a support on all of our marketing activities, so this is an opportunity to take a role where
you can really make a difference. It is also an opportunity to join our company in our starting phase,
and grow with us as we realize our ambitions.
We want to grow our team and a personal fit remains most important. If you think you’re the right person to join our team (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) then reach out!
About our brand and our company: Baby on the Move
With Baby on the Move, we want to encourage modern parents to go on big and small adventures with the whole family. Whether you’re visiting grandparents, going to a restaurant, or enjoying a far- away holiday. We help make eating, sleeping, and playing easy when you’re outside of the house with your little ones. Baby on the Move products help keep parents relaxed, and babies happy and comfortable all the way.
Where you can make your mark:
As part of our team, we would like you to take responsibility for:
- Designing online and offline B2C and B2B sales funnels
- Designing print marketing materials (point-of-sale materials, flyers, trade fair materials, …)
- Coordinate campaigns (seasonal, product launches, …)
- Coordinating social media, Google, e-mail, website and in-store branding
- (Coordinating the) writing of relevant blog posts to build our brand community
- Engaging day-to-day with our community on social media (mostly Instagram,Facebook & TikTok)
- Supporting social media campaign and post preparations (including basic creative work in e.g. Canva)
- Preparing for Trade Fairs
- Identifying and implementing new marketing automation tools
The focus of the work will vary throughout the year, depending on the season, campaigns, and e.g.
trade fair planning. Expectations on results will be mutually agreed on a regular basis and could
include, for example:
- Developing and maintaining a 1-year marketing plan, including planned campaigns, tradefairs, etc.
- Preparing on average 1-2 blog posts per month, linked to campaigns and to social media
- Preparing social media post planning on a monthly basis across Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Outlining social media post content (~10-15 posts per month)
- Developing social media posts (~50%) or coordinating social media post generation with partners (e.g. students, graphic support, …)
- Preparing copy for new products: web pages, packaging, point-of-sale materials (~3 product launches per year)
You work directly with Sarah and Mikaël who founded the brand and will have the opportunity to
work with and help coordinate our team of freelancers such as our social media expert, graphic
designers and product developers.
We are based in Sint-Niklaas and have our showroom near the Atomium in Brussels. You will be
mostly working remotely but are willing to meet frequently in or between Antwerp, Sint-
Niklaas, Ghent; or in our brand new office in Brussels. We are looking for someone to join our team full-time, but we are willing to be flexible towards part-time or 80%, depending on your profile and personal situation. We offer flexibility around planning of working hours. This could be the ideal job if you are a young parent yourself!
We offer a market-competitive package, based on your profile. And most of all, we offer an
environment where you can make a real impact by taking the initiative and being creative. An
environment where you can join the founding team of an ambitious brand for young parents!
We’re looking for you!
Your profile and work experience:
- Higher education degree (minimum Bachelor) in in Communications, Marketing, Media, or another business-related degree.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience in Communications, Marketing, or related areas.
Required skills for the role:
- Write fluently and professionally in Dutch and English (French is a big plus)
- Formalize a structured planning, and report in a structured way on progress, open points, and roadblocks
- Research content related to the brand and products, and transfer this research into the marketing campaigns
- Steer supporting colleagues (students, freelancers, …) in a positive atmosphere
- You learn quickly, like taking initiative and are comfortable exploring new solutions
- You are communicative and ask for help when needed
- You are output oriented, quickly generating first drafts of marketing materials, and then iterating to finalize
- You are familiar with basic marketing concepts and digital marketing (social media, funnels, …)
- You have an eye for and an interest in design
- You take a personal interest in the brand and products, and are eager to get involved beyond the strict boundaries of your role